Global Protection Systems
With 40 years’ combined experience in the construction and solar industry, Ivi and Jody ensure Global Protection Systems is well placed to be your one-stop-enviro-shop for electrical and solar energy solutions.
They specialise in design and installation of Grid Connect and Off Grid Solar Hybrid Energy Systems utilising the latest technology such as battery storage and generation management for limited or sensitive assets.
Setting Ivi and Jody apart from their competitors is that they are not just sales people trying to sell you the largest possible system that fits on your roof. They recognise that every job is different in relation to how much power you may consume, when you want to consume it, the value of the feed in tariff, and current rebates.
Offering exceptional customer service is very important to Global Protection Systems, our management and employees are expected to:
- Ensure the highest quality of work is delivered
- Ensure the jobsite is left neat and tidy
- Ensure Workplace Health & Safety procedures are followed
- Ensure they always dress neat and presentable in their uniforms
- Ensure they always behave appropriately while representing the company
All of our staff are fully trained and accredited to the strictest requirements in quality and safety. We encourage them to continually improve their skills by offering in-house and external training and development programs.
- WA Contractors License EC 009641
- CEC Grid-Connect Design & Install A7476182
- Stand Alone Design & Install A7476182
- ARC Split System Installation & Decommissioning Licence L127695
- Refrigerant Trading Authorisation AU40447
Customer satisfaction is extremely important to Global Protection Systems, we rely on “ Word of Mouth “ as our major form of advertising so we ensure all our customers walk away happy.
- You can make a complaint directly to us by either:
– Phone 0403 564 414
– Post PO Box 5570, Falcon WA 6210
- We will endeavour to respond to you within 24 hours and then resolve any issues within 5 days.
- In the case of a major issue which requires further investigation we provide you with regular progress updates and will aim to have the issue resolved as soon as possible.
- If you are not happy with Global Protection Systems resolution, then you are able to seek advice outside of the company by contacting either Clean Energy Council, Consumer Protection Office or the Ombudsman.
Services that we recommend
We have found the following people and the service that they offer to be very reliable and of good quality.
|Building Services||Dave Grbavac||from DJ Personnel|
|Marketing||Carol Wallbank||from Create Enterprises|
|Finance Solutions||Hans Beyer||from http://www.westcoastfinance.com.au/|
|Bookkeeping||Megan Dorotich||from http://www.booktechsolutions.com/|